The Greentech Blog would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE THIRD PARTIES WITH ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Information collected by The Greentech Blog
- Your contact information, including named individuals for administration, technical and billing issues. This information may include telephone, fax numbers and email addresses
- Information about what services you have ordered from The Greentech Blog
- Information about what services you have enquired
- Your interest in receiving The Greentech Blog email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and The Greentech Blog
- A contact management system in which details of conversations might be written by employees
- Encrypted credit card details
- Your interaction with our websites
What The Greentech Blog does with your information
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties, with the exception of third party business partners such as the Domain property service for the purpose of advertising your property.
- We do provide aggregate data to third parties (e.g. ” we have 5,000 visitors from the UK)
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
- We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on The Greentech Blog
- We store encrypted credit card details to allow us to process the subscriptions to our services
- We monitor and store your online requests for web-pages and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business (this might include recording the fact you set up and deleted an email account, or took a trial in one of our services, etc)
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and it’s partners to serve ads based on your visit to this site and other sites on the web.
You may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the advertising opt-out page http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads